#201120 Cloud Specialist (Contract) - #8985117
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Requisition Number: 91177
About the Company
Insight Enterprise Inc is a technology Solutions Provider serving local, national, and global clients in 190 countries. Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced #201120 Cloud Specialist (Contract) for a 3 months contract starting in December 2022 with a strong potential of extension. The work can be done remotely but resource must reside in Canada for duration of project. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience in a System Admin role or equivalent: building, managing, and troubleshooting: Microsoft Server (2012/2016), VMware (vSphere/vROPs/vRA) and (4yrs) cloud technologies (i.e., Azure, AWS, or Google platform) in an enterprise environment. Previous experience utilizing PowerShell scripting, automation with Terraform/Ansible and GitHub/GitHub Actions would be a strong asset. Excellent communication skills and positive attitude. All Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications will be accepted until: Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
- 8+ years of experience working as a System Administrator or equivalent in a multi-cloud platform and on-premises server environment.
- Strong experience building, managing, and troubleshooting Windows Server (2012/2016/2019) i.e., security, patching, and account management.
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring (agent installation, monitoring thresholds, using logs to configure alerts)
- Experience utilizing PowerShell scripting and Terraform automation (coding)
- Experience in automation using IaC, Ansible, Azure PaaS, GitHub/GitHub Actions would be a strong asset.
- Experience configuring/troubleshooting/managing VMWARE (ESXi v6.x).
- Strong experience with Service Now and Jira.
- Experience with cloud technologies (i.e., Azure, AWS, or Google platform) would be strong asset
- Experience migrating from traditional on-premises to cloud services
- Experience in monitoring using Datadog
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Degree/Certificate in Information Technology would be an asset.
- Certification in Administration or Architecture for AWS or Azure would be an asset.
Please submit your resume describing your relevant experience. We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All Qualified Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Insight Canada is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our teammates have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
Here’s a little about us, and why we’re top choice of prospective employees in the Canadian IT Solutions industry:
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 11, 000 + teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- Montreal’s Top Employer (2020 & 2021)
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- We offer an amazing flex benefits plan, RRSP matching, paid time off for volunteering, paid sick days, paid vacations, and much more.
As part of the Insight Canada team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Discover more at: canadajobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Calgary || Alberta (CA-AB) || Canada (CA) || None || None || CA - Calgary, AB; CA - Edmonton, AB; CA - Mississauga, ON; CA - Montreal, QC; CA - Ottawa, ON; CA - Quebec City, QC; CA - Richmond Hill, ON; CA - Toronto, ON; CA - Vancouver, BC; CA - Waterloo,ON; CA - Winnipeg, MB ||