Technical Documentation Coordinator (CF-18) (AMCRO) - #8985125
L3 Technologies MAS, located in Mirabel (QC), is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
L3Harris MAS, a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc., is an agile and innovative aerospace and defense technology company. Our 1000 employees provide complete military and commercial aviation modernization and upgrade solutions structural and avionics upgrades, aircraft component repair and overhaul, integrated logistics support, stripping and painting, field service support and technical publications, plus a full range of technical support services.
Our specialized aviation facilities include component repair, overhaul and machining, aircraft hangars and other upgrade facilities, structural design and analysis, full-scale fatigue testing and aircraft fatigue management, as well as other engineering services - from mechanical engineering and avionics to electronics and systems engineering.
Our customers perform on the world’s most challenging front lines. They trust us to keep them prepared for what’s next. We combine speed, innovation and flawless execution to ensure confidence and security in the world ahead.
As Technical Documentation Coordinator (CF-18) (AMCRO) at L3 MAS you will:
Under the direction of the Quality Supervisor, the main responsibility of the Coordinator Technical Documentation Coordinator is to control and maintain all records and documents related to an aircraft and its components via SAP and DMS systems and CBMSS of the Canadian Air Forces.
- Check, validate and certify the documentation related to the tasks performed on aircraft in SAP systems, DMS and CBMSS et ADAM
- Verify and validate the required information such as the presence of signatures and the tasks according to established processes and procedures;
- Support and advise the technicians in the drafting of non-conformities within DMS;
- Document the flight permits, exemptions or other;
- Complete, sign and verify the pre- and post-flight inspections and daily inspections;
- Complete the documents required by the customer;
- Hold preparatory meetings FTRR ( flight test readiness review ) with the customer before the test flights (presentation of minor issue, weight and balance report, deviation, flight safety and restrictions if applicable)
- Tenir des rencontres préparatoires après les vols d’essaie
- Inform the customer that the planes are ready for a test flight;
- Participate in the management of test flights with the customer, supervisors and technicians.
- Ensure communication with the customer regarding the requests related to the delivery of the aircraft;
- Ensure to provide to supervisors documentation in connection with aircraft;
- Complete various administrative tasks such as requisitions for liquid oxygen, issuance and certificate of control;
- Manage the pyrotechnic components of aircraft if required;
- Other related duties as required of the team leader or supervisor.