Business Controlling Analyst - #8985815
A Snapshot of Your Day
To support allaspects of the business with regards to financial planning, forecasting,analysis, and operations for Canada. Support operations from afinancial perspective, providing the business with timely and relevantinformation for the best decisions possible. Act as a Business Advisorfor the Manager of Business Controlling.
- Ensure Service Line Reporting is completed in a timely manner and submitted to the appropriate stakeholders for all KPIs, productivity, absorption, Headcount and NCCs
- Collaborate with Parts Manager and Field Service Controller to provide timely forecast information by Product Line
- Provide Controlling group with timely Revenue, Margin and Productivity forecasts
- Perform Journal Entries as required for proper classification of costs, advanced payments, and inventories
- Review Cost Centres and monitor against budget; perform all necessary cost reclasses in a timely manner
- Monitor forecast variances and provide relevant commentary
- Prepare AFE documentation in support of operations for Fixed Asset procurement
- Ensure all documentation is stored and readily available to meet all Audit and RIC requirements
- Assist in calculation of internal costing/burden rates
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Bring clarity and insights into the forecasting process
- Enhanced excel skills for report creation
- High level review and accuracy skills
- Business development narrative communication
- Focus on deadlines and time management
What You Bring
- Degree in business or Accounting
- 5+ years experience in finance roles
- Student or qualified CPA
- SAP experience
- EXCEL and WORD skills
- Energy, drive and ambition to succeed.
About the Team
Diverse team of finance professionalscovering all aspects of balance sheet and profit and loss reporting for afast-paced service business unit.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take alook:https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who isSiemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we aremore than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demandacross 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% ofthe global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protectpeople and the environment.
Our global team iscommitted to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality bypushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy ofinnovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus ondecarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
OurCommitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are notall the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and ourcombined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energycelebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion,identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do notdiscriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture and a healthy work- life balance
- Flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible benefits and savings programs
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell vacation
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Jobs& Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html#LI-KK1