Temporary Support Care Partner - Hillside Pines - #8985827
Health Association Nova Scotia
Hillside Pines is an Eden Registered long-term care facility on the beautiful South Shore of Nova Scotia. If you are looking for a challenging role and enjoy working with Elders, this opportunity may be for you.
The Support Care Partner position includes assisting with small and large group activities, friendly visits, dining room service at mealtimes, and lots of opportunities to provide meaningful support to all Elders who call Hillside Pines their home.
Under the guidance of the Occupational Therapy Assistant, you will provide support to Elder’s through exercise, walking, and assisting with equipment.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Friendly, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must have successfully completed WHMIS (GHS) or be willing to do so.
- Must have a current and clear criminal record/vulnerable sector check
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment considered an asset.
Hours of work: 80 hours biweekly
- Please note this is a temporary assignment until March 31, 2023.