Employee Development Analyst - #8985835
Employee Development Analyst- (2212441)
The employee Development Team works closely with different business areas and leadership to drive collaborative, impactful, and sustainable learning and development solutions and programs (content, methods and tools).
Reporting to Manager EE Development, the Analyst will provide targeted project management within the employee development team and for learning and development projects as we interact with our stakeholders. The Analyst will also support and contribute to knowledge and data management to analyze learning, rationalization and development effectiveness.
- Support data management in coordinating, evaluating, interpreting and reporting of complex data to improve processes, training services and programs
- Data analytics, metrics and reporting
- Project Management and Support of programs while adhering to deadlines
- Knowledge and Communications Management
- Virtual Training Support
- Work under general direction and develop strategies and approaches from conception to execution
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5 x 2, Monday – Friday, 8hr/days
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s relocation policy
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- Or a Technical degree or certificate
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the following:
- Multiple projects of L&D
- HR and related analytical experience
- Business information environment and tools
- Corporate experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working with a Learning Management System or industry standard tools
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in working collaboratively with others
- Understanding of the following is an asset:
- Business intelligence and data science
- Knowledge of HTML or developing web pages
- Understanding of Articulate and/or Storyline software
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offhore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is December 7, 2022. Apply now!
Primary Location Calgary Job Human Resources