Revenue Operations Manager - #8985866
Open Text Corporation
Please return soon to complete your dream job application!
Revenue Operations ManagerReq id: 32454 Waterloo, ON, CA
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The role reports to the Director, Revenue Operations and provides direct support to the VP, Global Accounts and is an essential interface to the corporate operations function and other corporate functions. This role is based in Waterloo, Canada. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to communicate and work collaboratively with other groups across the global OpenText organization. Responsibilities include developing effective reports, preparing thoughtful analysis on trends, streamlining and automating processes, as well as ensuring corporate sales processes are understood, communicated, and practiced. In addition, includes being responsible for continuous sales process improvement initiatives centered around forecasting, reporting & analysis, salesforce.com adoption, partnering and lead process management.
A critical success in this role will be the ability to provide efficient support to the sales organization, and, to communicate and work collaboratively with other groups across the global OpenText organization.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
Analysis and Management Reporting:
- Review weekly forecast and pipeline reports to ensure accuracy. Pro-actively follow-up on deals that need clarification and provide insight on quality of forecast and pipeline.
- Provide thoughtful analysis on management dashboards to facilitate effective understanding of progress, achievements and gaps; includes pipeline analysis, closed deal analysis, competitors, etc. Communicate key information and analysis to global sales management.
- Ensure account and opportunity data in Salesforce.com is accurate. Proactively resolve any discrepancies to ensure reporting is timely and accurate.
- Review and analyze operational and sales financial information to enable effective decision making.
- Contribute to processes and reporting around sales staffing, hiring and on-boarding, including assessing and planning resources (location, roles, development and alignment with other resources.)
- Recommend and provide relevant information and analysis on customer segmentation, account assignments and territory coverage.
- Be point person to communicate and address compensation plans. Includes communicating plan design and structure, and reconciling actual compensation results for submission to the Varianble Compensation team.
- Be point person for field sales people to address general questions and help resolve issues. Identify areas where processes need to be automated and/or streamlined. Lead regional process improvement initiatives. Demonstrate thought leadership around sales processes and operations.
- Partner with the Sales Leader to assist with all elements of business planning, progress reporting and outcome measurement.
- Assist with the design, implementation and review of any regional initiatives required by the Sales Leader
- Collaborate effectively with departments and cross-functional groups to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Bachelor’s Degree with MBA or other relevant Master’s Degree, a plus.
- 5+ years overall experience in business analysis, financial analysis, and/or metrics and reporting
- Thorough experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings. Strong organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of process management improvement practices, analytical tools, and practical application for results.
- Must have experience working closely with senior executives.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact [email protected]
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, OpenText’s global vaccination policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an OpenText office. Accommodations may be available for specific roles.