Content Marketing Specialist - #8986337
Resolver operates as a hybrid workforce with the option to work at home, in the office, or a mix of both.
Resolver is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to help grow the impact of content. You'll work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to create content to drive awareness and engagement, as well as position Resolver as a thought leader in the tech space & the Risk Industry.
Did we mention you’ll also be part of an amazing team? We have a collaborative full-scope marketing team who are committed to helping organizations protect what matters.
Resolver is a high-growth SaaS company whose intuitive, no-code platform gives our customers a clear picture of their risks so they can make quick and effective decisions. As a part of the Resolver team, your work will help transform risk management to risk intelligence so organizations can protect people and assets and deliver on their purpose.
We are ambitious in both our mission and our culture. As a business within Kroll, we offer an innovative, non-hierarchical work environment blended with the stability and financial security of an enterprise. Resolver has also been named one of Canada’s Great Places to Work six years in a row!
So, what does that really mean for you? Let the hiring manager tell you:
Hi! I’m Nadine Araksi, Content Marketing Manager at Resolver. After a career in the media and publishing industries, I now help tell the incredible story of Resolver, our Resolverites, and our customers through content creation across many channels, communities, and disciplines.
As Resolver continues its impressive growth, we’re looking to deliver even more valuable content that helps our buyers (and sellers) clearly understand what makes Resolver a first-class Risk Intelligence platform. You will support Resolver’s Content Marketing strategy through content creation and production, experimentation and measurement, and collaboration with customers, influencers, and our own cross-functional teams. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to Resolver’s evolving story, supported by a team of caring, collaborative, super-smart, and passionate marketers.
Got an eye for creative executions and great storytelling, plus a decent knowledge of SEO? Do you combine a mix of analytics and intuition when building content? (I call this the Moneyball!) Are you open to learning, collaborating, and trying out new things? If you’re excited by the opportunity to work for a leading technology company and learn from fun and talented team members in an exciting and fast-growing space, we would love to hear from you!
Your day to day:
Content Creation and Production (60%)
Measures of success: Helping grow the cadence, consistency, and distribution of content created. Growing awareness and engagement within our target markets and relevant online communities through organic social media tactics.
- Create, edit, and curate content for a variety of asset types including, but not limited to: blogs, case studies, white papers and long-form documents, infographics, 1-pagers, press releases, videos, sales collateral, and webinars
- Optimize content for SEO through our CMS (WordPress), SEO tools, and Resolver’s YouTube channel
- Contribute to organic search engine and social media reach, engagement, and distribution strategies through creative execution and data-driven decision-making
- Image and asset creation, working with Marketing Designer to deliver quality creative
- Help to grow our social media content and presence, working closely with Content Marketing Manager on messaging, cadence, best practices and testing new platforms or social trends
Content Strategy (20%)
Measures of success: Generating opportunities & sales pipeline through converted content
- Work with subject matter experts, internal stakeholders, vendors, analysts, and industry experts to iterate and execute on Resolver’s Content Marketing Strategy and Plan.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager and the greater Marketing team to identify gaps in the existing content strategy; what are we not doing?
- Help to build our third-party and community-building efforts through research and engagement with online communities, analysts, partners, select vendors, industry-relevant thought leaders, etc. on content exchanges, collaborations, partnerships, sponsorships, and co-branded content
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager to build out Resolver’s video content strategy
Content Analysis and Insights (20%)
Measures of success: Regular reporting and communication of changes to algorithms that inform the content strategy. Improving SEO traffic to blogs. Social media audiences growing in followers and engagement.
- Track and measure effectiveness of content using asset specific KPIs and metrics
- Apply a good understanding of SEO (and work with Digital Marketing team) to measure content performance’s effectiveness in driving traffic and generating sales opportunities
- Work with the SEO specialist to use SEO content tools to identify content creation opportunities based on keyword searches, prioritizing high volume keywords for content creation
People who Excel:
- Good understanding of SEO optimization strategies
- Experience in a B2B content creation role preferred but not essential!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A data-driven approach to content creation - data impacts decisions!
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Some experience with Content Management Software and design tools like Canva preferred
- Capable of managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly organized and accountable
What we’ll give you in return
Resolver is one of Canada's Great Workplaces. Culture isn't just something we write about (although we do), we live our values and challenge each other to be our best selves. We invest in Resolverites who will grow with us. We have a comprehensive rewards package to show our team our appreciation for everything they do:
- Health and Wellness Benefits: 100% paid by us for health and dental from day one. And our vision care is every 12 months! We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a bike.
- Professional development: we have an external learning budget to help you grow and develop. We host a learning workshop about every 6 weeks on topics like Time Management, Self-Awareness and Giving Feedback; we also have e-learning to meet the needs of our remote team. We offer a Career Development Program to help you identify and build your skillsets for internal growth opportunities and beyond. We also have a Coaching Program for all our managers. We know how important it is to have a good boss, so we invest in their development.
- Vacation: it's open, which means we don't worry about an accrual clock. On average, we see most folks enjoying between 3-4 weeks off a year.
- Parental leave: Best-in-class top-up for new parents - 100% for 15 weeks new parents and a bonus 5 weeks for birth mothers.
- Flexibility & trust – While we are remote for now, we enable our team to create a work environment that will set them up for success. We hire adults and we trust you to manage your outcomes. Day-to-day, everyone is given the option to decide whether they want to work remote or in-office depending on the needs of their role.
- Back in the Office – If you choose to come into the office once we’re back, you will have access to snacks and beverages and in-office games like Switch, chess and ping-pong. We will be offering up lots of opportunity for team socials too, including the folks who are remote!
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. Click below to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Resolver is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please notify the applicable recruiter or contact us directly at [email protected]