Sales Associate - #8986343
Take your career to new heights with Structube!
STRUCTUBE is the perfect workplace forfans of modern and contemporary interior design, furniture and accessories. We foster an inspiring work environment where collaboration and camaraderie prevail, whether working in our stores or at our Head Office.
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary with the possibility of a monthly bonus that makes all the difference;
- A group insurance program paid 100% by STRUCTUBE;
- A telemedicine and stress management program available from day one;
- Discounts at various merchants (gym, phone plans, etc.);
- A 25% discount on STRUCTUBE’s regular priced items;
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement;
- An employee recognition program;
- And much more!
What your day to day will look like:
- Advise customers by promoting our furniture and accessories;
- Ensure after-sales follow-up in order to track deliveries and answer customer questions;
- Participate in inventory management and reception of goods;
- Ensure that furniture and accessories are highlighted and that the store is clean;
- Perform other related duties.
Qualifications required for this position:
- Experience in retail;
- Demonstrate a sense of listening and the ability to offer advice;
- Strong spirit of collaboration, enthusiasm and interest in interior design;
- Available Monday to Friday daytime and evening, and daytime Saturday and Sunday;
- Ability to move or lift loads up to 65 lbs (30 kg).
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 80 stores nationwide and over 700 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets. Join Structube and come experience working with our ambitious, dynamic and motivating team!
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!