Advisor Corporate Accounting - #8986347
Posting End Date: December 07, 2022 Employee Type: Regular-Full time Union/Non: This is a non-union position Do you have outstanding attention to detail and are self- directed!? Do you have the ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team environment, with an ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships!? At Enbridge, we are committed to growing and expanding our company through versatile and creative individuals. #joinourteam As a member of the Enterprise Internal Reporting Group, you are responsible for the preparation and reporting of monthly adjusted results and internal management reporting packages What you will do:
- Responsible for recording monthly normalization transactions during the month-end close and assisting in preparation of normalization requests and policy application
- Participate in the preparation of the Monthly Financial Summary and provide high-level earnings results analysis and distributable Cash Flow (DCF) metric analysis, focusing on actual vs. budget and actual vs. actual
- Coordinate variance analysis with business unit finance teams, Central Functions, FP&A, and tax
- Prepare supporting analysis reports monthly
- Assist in the preparation of the Investor Relations packages
- Complete reporting deliverables for Canadian and U.S. government agencies
- Provide ad hoc query support on issues affecting Enbridge Inc. and its affiliated companies
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems
- Identify areas of improvement in the monthly processes and related systems to increase timeliness and efficiency
- Build effective working relationships with Finance groups
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University – Commerce Business or equivalent
- CPA designation required
- 4-5 years or more accounting related experiences
- Demonstrates a strong dedication to accuracy and quality while meeting tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to details
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload and multitask under accelerated deadlines
- Self-directed, proven teammate, demonstrating a high level of collaboration
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Experiences with Oracle and HFM is preferred
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.