Patient Services Specialist - #8990683
Why You Should Join Us:
We at FYidoctors put our patient's well-being first and feel honoured that people across Canada and the USA trust us with something so valuable. We put health front and centre, and our doctor-led approach has helped us rapidly grow in 12 years from 30 locations to over 350.
We could not have gotten to where we are without our most significant asset, our people, who now number more than 3,000 and serve thousands of valued patients across North America every day. We are committed to FYidoctors being more than just a place to work and strive to maintain a positive and supportive work environment where all our people can thrive and grow.
Joining our team at FYidoctors offers you a rewarding career where you can help us have a meaningful impact on people's lives while also having fun doing it!
How You'll Benefit:
- Excellent wages
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture that fosters a sense of collaboration
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you develop your career
Why We Need You:
Our Richmond office is looking to welcome someone like you to their fun-loving team. All we ask is that you bring your exceptional skills and experience and join us as our newest Casual Patient Services Specialist.
As a Patient Services Specialist, you will play a critical role within FYidoctors by delivering world-class service to our patients. You'll often be the first point of contact with the public, so you must bring with you your passion for people and your drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience. With your help, we'll continue to have a positive impact on our current patients' health and well-being, as well as the patients we haven't yet met.
This position is a casual, permanent role working three days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday), up to 19 hours per week.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Communicating with patients in person, by phone, and by email
- Billing the patient, their medical service provider and other third parties
- Managing appointment bookings, prescription printouts and billing and payments
- Assisting patients in selecting eyewear best suited for their lifestyle
- Administering pre-testing services
- Upholding excellent customer service standards using your charisma and problem-solving skills
What Do You Have?
- Ideally, you will have some customer-facing experience
- A high level of comfort using technology and computers
- Solid proficiency in MS Office Suite
- A professional, approachable manner and a love of meeting and interacting with people
You don't need any Optical Industry experience, just a passion for making a difference in people's lives.
We appreciate your interest in FYidoctors and hope it didn't take too much time to apply. So, leave the rest to us. An actual human will review your qualifications and let you know if there's interest in moving forward. If there is, we'll follow up with more information. If there may not be a fit at this time, you'll receive a message that we hope isn't too impersonal. Please don't feel discouraged. We will have other opportunities!