Adashi - Applications Support Specialist | Remote - #8991283
Adashi Systems is a fast-paced, innovative technology company creating solutions that help public safety agencies worldwide. As a leading software developer in the public safety market, our emergency response applications help first responders save lives and manage critical incidents effectively.
When you join Adashi, your work matters. It saves lives and puts you in partnership with first responders to help make the world a safer place.
Adashi Systems is a dynamic, entrepreneurial firm looking for exceptional people to join in our passion to help public safety agencies. As a leading software developer in the Public Safety market, we are in the business of saving lives. Our software is used by customers around the world to respond to and manage emergencies.
We want people who love using cutting-edge technologies to improve the world of Public Safety and who are not afraid of tackling challenging technical problems. Even as a fun-spirited company we take what we do and the people we support very seriously.
We are looking for a highly motivated Applications Support Specialist to work in a team that supports our software deployments in the field, as well as internal company I.T. infrastructure.
Our platform consists of a Server application running on Windows, 2 Windows Client Applications, a Mobile app on both Android and IOS, and web applications running under IIS. Our applications are highly customizable to suit customer needs and provide a multitude of configuration options. As such, highly detail-oriented individuals are essential for this position.
- Work 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time as part of the Tech Support team
- Monitor phone for slow-moving trouble ticket queue (approx. 0-5 calls per day)
- Occasional after-hours work is required but no more than 40 hours in a week on average
- Once fully trained, the employee will join the On-call rotation for the Enterprise customers, 1 week out of every 4. This means 24/7 emergency phone calls are possible (but rare)
- Test and deliver new software updates to customers
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of software issues
- Maintain company I.T. infrastructure
- Ability to work from home (home Internet connection required, company will supply other hardware)
- Occasionally document internal processes
- Extensive Windows software and operating system installation, configuration, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Windows networking basics
- Software testing and Defect Reporting
- Virtual Machines (VMWare mainly)
- Ability to read and interpret XML
- Interpersonal skills for direct customer contact
- Microsoft SQL database knowledge and experience
- Experience in ESRI and other Geospatial technologies
- Experience in Public Safety a plus
- IIS Management
- Mobile OS Support
- This is a full-time salaried position. You must be eligible to work in the USA or Canada without a visa or visa renewal. No visas will be sponsored.
COMPENSATION AND ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Competitive full-time salary is dependent upon skills/experience plus health, dental, vision, vacation package, flexible working hours, flexible workspace, and ample opportunity for advancement.
To apply for the Technical Support Representative position, send a resume to [email protected] Include “Applications Support Specialist” in the Subject line.
Job Type: Full-time