Inside Sales - #8991312
A position at White Cap isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this commitment.
Responsible for the sales process to generate new sales opportunities or up-sell via phone, email, other electronic communication, or in person. Develop customer relationships by identifying customer needs, informing customers about the products and services offered, providing solutions, recommending new/better products, and processing/handling customer orders.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, researches, and answers customer questions regarding accounts, products, rates and services offered, via telephone or in person; engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, responds to inquiries or questions, and offers timely solutions.
- Identifies up-selling and add-on sales opportunities. Communicates product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers.
- Develops relationships and partnerships with customers and establishes Brafasco as a First Choice Supplier to our customers.
- Processes purchase orders and completes other paperwork as required; handles cash and credit card transactions.
- Orders products, arranges deliveries, and follows up with customers with regarding order status.
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing.
- Facilitates the sales process through project management, tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix and other resources to determine the appropriate price.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
If you’re looking to play a role in building Canada, consider one of our open opportunities. We can’t wait to meet you.
Functional Area Sales
Recruiter Williams, Victoria
Req ID WCJR-009498