Brand Manager, Innovation (12 Month Contract) - #8991609
As a Brand Manager, Innovation (12 Month Contract) you will drive the local innovation strategy and pipeline development for some of Canada’s most loved and respected cereal and snack brands. You will lead a diverse portfolio of innovation and renovation projects – from idea generation to consumer validation, commercialization strategy, senior leadership alignment and launch. Nourish and excite Canadian consumers with new foods designed to meet their rapidly changing taste and health preferences. Are you ready to use your creativity and innovation to play a key role in advancing market-leading brands?
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love our company culture and opportunities. Our Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together. We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food. What’s not to love? Now is the time to take your career further. Come join us!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Developing Innovation Pipeline and Strategy – Create the future by identifying, developing and leading short- and long-term innovation and renovation projects with consumer-validated ideas through qualitative and quantitative consumer testing. You’ll strategically assess the purpose, feasibility, and financial merits of an innovation, ensuring key stakeholders and senior leadership are aligned toward launch approval and commercialization recommendations.
- Managing Key Projects – Manage a diverse portfolio of innovation and renovation projects. You’ll participate in Canadian standalone, global expansion and lift and adapt initiatives designed to meet evolving consumer needs. Your meticulous approach will accelerate Kellogg Canada’s growth!
- Building Effective Teams – Lead and cultivate strong, collaborative relationships with dynamic cross-functional teams to ensure innovation commercial readiness and in-market success. Your strong communication skills will help you succeed while partnering with research and development, brand marketing, insights, sales strategy, nutrition, finance, launch project managers and supply chain.
- Driving Big Results – Contribute to the achievement of Kellogg Canada’s overall business objectives, net sales and operating profit. You’ll deliver innovation projects on-time and on-budget, generating new consumer validated ideas to strengthen the innovation calendar. With a passion for problem solving, you’ll Identify and analyze complex business problems to inform strategic recommendations.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University undergraduate degree with a focus on business and marketing or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years of brand marketing or innovation-related experience in a consumer packaged goods company as a brand manager or at an equivalent level
- Experience in strategy development and project management
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, combined with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- We need your strong analytical, organizational and time management skills!
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please [email protected].
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day, Kellogg’s hybrid way of working that empowers office-based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles. Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded with Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD