Commercial Insurance Broker - #8991939
Western Financial Group
We are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Join Us
Looking to work with a high performing team to provide our clients the coverage they need by building strong business relationships and delivering excellent service?
Insurance Advisor, Commercial Lines
As a Commercial Insurance Advisor, you are a key player in supporting an Account Executive and their book of business. With a focus on driving sales, retention and customer excellence you will provide the necessary servicing to our clients and support all the activities of your account executive. Every day you will be building lasting relationships with our customers, both internal and external.
- Support the Account Executive in the administration of their commercial book of business, which includes assisting the Account Executive meet and exceed their sales and retention targets
- Develop and present innovative coverage solutions to support our clients needs
- Provide quality customer service to clients and promote the cross selling of Western Financial Group products
- Follow up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities
- Remain up to date on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continue self-development through industry and training and other courses
- Knowledge of each Insurance Company’s products, endorsements, packages and payment plans
- Mentor commercial insurance advisor peers and encourage professional growth and development
- Experience supporting sales targets as an individual and as a team
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt in the face of adversity
- General Insurance Level 2 License is required
- Must be passionate about helping people, self-driven, and driven to succeed
- Preferred understanding of commercial policy wordings/coverage’s
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working experience in EPIC an asset
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
Requisition #: 78741
Western Financial Group – Top 100 Canadian Employer
Our people make us who we are and we’re thankful to have been recognized as a Top Employer across Canada! We are looking for great people who share our values and want to share their unique skills with us. Western is on a mission to exceed customer expectations, and that starts with our people. Would you like to be part of our story?
As one of Canada's top insurance brokers, Western creates security and has provided customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we've secured our neighbours' future by staying true to our Guiding Principles of Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty.
Health & Wellness
At Western we take pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees receive a competitive compensation package consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, 14 paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer-paid group benefits, including a health care spending account.