Sales Associate Pearle Vision - #8991940
Requisition ID: 788870
Don't take the care of your eyes for granted, trust them to the people who have been caring for eyes since 1961 – Pearle Vision. At every neighborhood Pearle Vision, we believe that from the exam room to the retail floor you deserve genuine EyeCare.
Pearle Vision is also part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica. We are experts who know that every appointment begins and ends with trust. It’s how we stay true to Dr. Pearle’s vision of genuine eye care.
The Sales Associate creates exceptional value in the lives of patients by delivering outstanding eye care right in your neighborhood. Join our team and hone your selling and consultative skills, all while helping meet team goals..
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Utilizes optical prescription to recommend specific lenses and lens coatings.
- Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements assisting our customers in choosing the perfect vision solution.
- Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools and consults with Optician as needed.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, doctors and support staff (Target Host partners).
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators with basic phone and math skills
- Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results, with a desire to meet goals.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Pearle Vision a part of Luxottica, N.A. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.