Mobile Mortgage Specialist - #8997121
National Bank of Canada
Primary Locations: Barrie, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
With National Bank, you benefit from working with a large established company, covering a large territory (with all the potential it has to offer), and enjoying flexible working conditions, while helping local people build their lives By joining National Bank as a Mortgage Specialist, you will be working with three different groups of people in your territory: clients, real estate agents and internal partners In this role, you will be expected to:
- Offer outstanding service to your clients by helping them find the best mortgage strategy for their needs
- Establish and maintain lasting business relationships with real estate agents and/or builders by keeping them informed of the products and services we offer
- Work closely with target branches to identify and meet clients' internal and external refinancing needs
- Communicate and work effectively with internal partners to improve client retention, client onboarding in branches and business development by referring clients to the most appropriate partners
- Keep current on National Bank products and market trends in order to act as an expert in your field
- Attend meetings and training seminars considered essential for you to provide high quality service
- Attend various business development and recognition activities
- Adhere closely to established processes and procedures to produce high-quality files that comply with current standards and regulations
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.
A Bachelor's degree in a related field and one year of relevant experience or a college diploma and three years' relevant experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting business development targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial products, an asset
- Rigour and excellent IT skills
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?Ready to live your ambitions? Particular Condition: This position is 100% commission-based with no base salary, but provides a competitive total compensation package (including employee benefits, pension plan, performance-based incentive programs).